Calculate Time spent on Case Status By David Litton.I had Implemented this. Good way to Go and Got Expected Results
I’ve been running into many scenarios where people want to track the Age of each status (be it Case or another Custom Object). We’ve got things like Field Tracking that we can use to get close, but the data isn’t very easy to build dashboards and reports on. So, my mind immediately went back to one of my first posts and Flows, Case Time Tracking. In this post we were wanting to see how long the Users had worked on a Case, and not how long our Cases were staying in a status. But architecturally we’re going to be pretty similar.
- Case Meets Criteria – Process Builder triggered (Pass inputs into Visual Flow)
- Flow Checks to see if existing open Record
- Flow Updates existing record if possible
- Flow Checks to see if Case is still Open, exists if Closed
- If Case is Open, Flow creates new Record
View original post 795 more words