To set up Sales Cloud Einstein user Permission Needed “Customize Application” and “Modify All Data”
- Your org must use a public sharing model for leads and contacts.
- Purchase Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Salesforce installs two packages in your org, SalesforceIQ Cloud and Sales Insights. Each package adds an associated integration user and profile. Salesforce uses these entities to provide insights to your org. If you update these entities, it may affect your org’s ability to get insights.
Steps to setup Einstein:
- From Setup, enter Setup Assistant in the Quick Find box, then select Setup Assistant under Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Select who can use Einstein.
- Create a permission set.
- From the License drop-down list, select Sales Cloud Einstein.
c.) Click Save.
d.) Click App Permissions.
e.) Enable app permissions for Einstein features.
f.)Assign the permission set to users.
3.) From the Einstein Setup Assistant, enable Einstein features.
If you enabled Automated Activity Capture, Salesforce asks Einstein users to connect their Google™ or Microsoft® Office 365® account to Salesforce. It takes up to 24 hours for their emails and events to be initially added to Salesforce.
4.) Using the Lightning App Builder, add the Einstein component to the Home page and to Lightning pages for accounts, leads, and opportunities.
Einstein users see insights on the Einstein component. It takes up to 24 hours for insights to be available.
5.) After insights are available, add the Score field to any public lead list views. Salesforce automatically adds it to your default list view.
- Tell sales reps to set the Sharing Setting for All Emails and Events to Everyone to get the most out of Opportunity Insights.
- Tell sales reps to add the Score field to their list views to get the most out of Lead Insights